Due to continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced Operations Controller to join our team.
This is a key roles in our Operations Department and you would be part of our highly experienced team, pro-actively monitoring and managing our daily programme, together with planning for future flights. The position require a solid understanding of operational and commercial considerations. You will need to have extensive and demonstrable experience in ground operations, flight crew qualifications, excellent knowledge of flight time limitations, worldwide flight planning and client liaison. The position will also involve liaison with other departments such as our Maintenance Department, to ensure our fleet is best allocated to the programme whilst taking into consideration any maintenance requirements. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
– Minimum 3 years experience within a GA operational role
– Knowledge of operational systems such as CFMU
– Working knowledge of flight operations and crew duty
– The ability to work effectively and under pressure
– Excellent customer service skills
– Proven decision making abilities
– Russian speaking (advantageous, but not essential)
The successful applicant will undergo a full training and orientation programme. Our Operations Centre is located at our Stapleford Airport base, and due to its location own transport is essential.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org